Scope & content
This collection covers the entire history of the church from its incorporation in 1877 to the last service held on November 20, 2011. The collection contains administrative records, committee minutes, publications, photographs and historical information. Of particular note in Series 5. History are the contents of the time capsule installed in the corner stone of the the church in 1889. The time capsule was moved to a new cornerstone in 1906 when an addition to the church was constructed. See also the photographs of the 1906 dedication ceremony during which the time capsule was placed inside the new corner stone. This is part of the Rhode Island Baptist Heritage Center collection.